VIỆT NAM SPANKING #HighSpank
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Góc lải nhải
Emily and Tom Icon_minitime14/3/2024, 16:58 by ....

» Tìm ker nữ
Emily and Tom Icon_minitime21/9/2023, 00:39 by benhiyeu123

» CẦN SHARE CÁC CLIP SPANKING THỰC TẾ
Emily and Tom Icon_minitime2/4/2023, 09:54 by bitter.chocolate

» Tìm ker nữ Cần Thơ ạ
Emily and Tom Icon_minitime9/1/2023, 15:08 by Tdh9494

» Tìm pn ở Kiên Giang
Emily and Tom Icon_minitime13/11/2022, 19:47 by AnhCuong1992

» Tìm chị ker ảo
Emily and Tom Icon_minitime4/11/2022, 06:36 by Nga0

» Cần spank ở bình dương
Emily and Tom Icon_minitime13/6/2022, 14:04 by Hieuyoni

» Tìm ker ảo
Emily and Tom Icon_minitime28/3/2022, 17:31 by xyzcv5

» Tìm ker nữ ở HN
Emily and Tom Icon_minitime23/3/2022, 11:29 by bitter.chocolate

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Emily and Tom

Go down

Emily and Tom Empty Emily and Tom

Bài gửi by channn 5/7/2018, 13:37

The drive was arduously long for Emily. It wasn’t necessarily the distance that made it long,it was the pent up feeling inside,knowing that this drive was being taken to meet someone. Someone who was finally going to spank her bottom like a naughty girl,something she had wanted and desired for years.

The weeks of contact had seemed like an eternity,each email or phone call just increasing the desire to be spanked,each one feeling like additional torture. She had even practiced placing pillows on a chair and laying over them like she was OTK,looking at his picture on her computer screen as she lifted her skirt,blushing as she imagined how it would feel for real. Then inserting her fingers into the waistband of her panties and drawing them all the way down to her knees. My God is this going to be embarrassing,she thought to herself,as she tried to clench her cheeks to protect her modesty. Emily laid there for ten minutes trying to imagine the scene unfolding,looking behind her to try and see what view he would have.

One final stop on the drive at the last service station. Time for a little composure,some deep breathing exercises,a final check in the mirror. This was it;the time was now for the final short leg. She flounced across the parking lot like she was walking on air,her flared white skirt answering the call of the breeze as it fluttered. Sitting down at the steering wheel she emitted a deep sigh,this is it girl,no backing out now.

Emily approached the strange Town,the one she had never been in before and reached for her cell phone. He was going to guide her in. “Hello Emily” his voice resounded on the other end. OMG,the butterflies crept back into her settled stomach,that damn voice,it should be outlawed for someone to have a voice like that. A mixture of emotions came over her again,deeply anticipating,and highly arousing. “I haven’t even met the guy and I’m beginning to get wet already” she thought to herself “Compose yourself Emily,compose yourself girl”

The ride did not take long at all,lots of silly little turns but he got her there safely. Emily parked up and awaited her first sight of Tom;she caught that first glimpse in the rear view mirror. Her mouth gaped at the burly man approaching her car. Did she make a mistake? Should she throw it in gear and take off? The guy looks like a freakin’ bouncer for Chrissake. While he only stood five foot six,his upper body was huge. In fact from the waist up he was big,but those shoulders and chest!!. She almost,almost started the car up,but the indecision rendered it too late.

Here we had the classic tale of beauty and the beast,chalk and cheese,Kane and Able. She was highly attractive,demure,and petite,he was a street thug. A leather wearing,cigarette smoking,tattoo covered bad guy who was obviously from the other side of the railroad tracks.

Nervously,Emily opened her car door and was met with a loving warm embrace of a hug. The old thoughts of wrongly perceiving someone entered her mind,who would believe that upon first sight this streetwise guy could charm the socks off the Queen of England. It was clear very quickly that despite the appearance,this was a very polite and respectful human being. He took her bag and led her to his apartment.

Emily felt safe entering the apartment,it wasn’t much,just the regular items a guy needs. Pictures of his favorite actress adorning the walls,and flags of his homeland hanging up,fluttering with the breeze of the fans. It is all so uncomfortable to settle in these situations,you are there to be spanked by someone who you have just met for the first time,even though you may know them from talking to them. The pair of them sat on the couch,trying to get the conversation going at the same speed and intensity as it was on the phone. Both trying to make the other comfortable without adding any undue pressure.

Tom was the Top,so he knew it was up to him to break the ‘spanking’ ice. It is a tough call;does he wait for her to start making sassy comments? Has enough time passed for her to be relaxed enough if he decides to prompt a spanking? It is a hard position to be in. Thankfully he was prepared with a plan if he needed to kick start things.

Emily was relaxed and feeling comfortable in Tom’s company as she sipped her lemonade and continued to talk. For his part,Tom decided that now was a good time to try and break the ice,he felt sure that once this was out of the way,things would move much more smoothly from here on in. As Emily relaxed,Tom stood up and turned on the computer. It was almost like Emily sensed something was up,but she wasn’t sure what. Tom sat down at the computer and clicked a few things,and then he addressed the mischievous girl who was sat there wondering what was going on. “Emily,can you come here please?” he asked.

Her heart sank. Oh my God,this was it. What did I do she wondered. A wonderful feeling swept through her body as she sat the glass down and walked to him,carefully straightening her skirt as she did. Standing beside him,she watched as he clicked on a picture and brought up the image of her sat on a motorbike. Her stomach churned,she knew what this was based on a conversation that she had had with him,the image alone brought out the feeling of repentance immediately. As much as she wanted a spanking,the submissive feeling of having done something wrong was still with her.

“Young Lady,would you like to explain this picture to me?”

Emily subconsciously grabbed the hem of her skirt and fumbled with it,quietly replying to his question “Well Tom” she stammered “You wanted to see another picture of me so I sent you that one”

“Indeed I did Emily,but I wasn’t expecting a flirtatious picture like this,you… sat on a motorbike… in a short dress… pulled up over your thighs”

The first sign of a blush drew across the girls face and her voice was little more than a whisper “But I have my panties on”

“Yes,I can see them quite clearly in the picture Young Lady. Are those the type of pictures that good girls send Emily?”

Emily bit her bottom lip and didn’t answer,wishing that the question would just fly away and disappear.

“I asked you a question missy,do good girls send those types of pictures?”

“No Sir” she whispered.

“Then I can only infer that it is Naughty girls that send those type of pictures,is that so?”

“Please Tom,I’m sorry,I just wanted to tease you a little bit”

“Well that you achieved young lady,and that wasn’t very nice,was it?”

Emily head lowered as she murmured “I guess not”

Tom stood up and took the chair with him to the middle of the room;Emily remained focused on the imaginary threads at the hem of her skirt. Peering from the corner of her eye she watched Tom sit down. Emily knew she wanted this,it had been so many years since the last time it had happened,but at this point in time the reality sat in. No matter what her desires,she was about to be spanked,and spanked soundly at that. Fantasies are fun,but the reality is a spanking bloody well hurts,and as long as it had been,that was something that Emily remembered all too well.

The voice came again,with a little more authority attached to it this time. “Emily,come here please”

Emily’s tiny stature felt even smaller at this point. She was resigned to a spanking,but there was no hurry for her to take it. Slowly,Emily dragged her feet as she walked to him,wondering why he moved the chair so far away in the first place. Finally,she arrived at his side.

With his hands on his knees,Tom looked up at Emily. “First things first young lady,I want you to take your skirt off and place it on the couch”

“WHAT!! Oh no WAY. I can’t do THAT”

“Emily,as your picture indicates,you obviously have no problem with me seeing you in your panties,therefore,it is only appropriate that you remove your skirt. You wanted me to see you in your underwear,well now you can show me in person”

“Please Tom,that is WAY too embarrassing,please let me keep it on”

“I won’t tell you again Emily,take that skirt off right now young lady”

Emily pouted and blushed furiously at his demand. Slowly resigning herself to the task. Pulling the zipper down she let the skirt fall to the ground and scooped it up in one go. Her face as red as her bottom was soon to be as she stood there in her blouse and a flimsy pair of white nylon panties. Emily walked to the couch to put her skirt there as Tom watched her tiny bottom bounce beneath the white material.

After laying the skirt down the young girl returned to his side,subconsciously slipping a finger into each legging of her panty in a vain attempt to make them cover more area that they were intended. Her only wish being that he would get on with it instead of making her stand there,the pervert she thought,fighting hard to stifle a smile creeping on her face,all the while feeling totally vulnerable.

“When were you last spanked Emily?” he asked her.

This was a question she didn’t care to answer and sighed her reply “Not for a few years”

Tom grasped her by the hand and guided her over his lap “Well,I dare say that this is long overdue then”

No matter what her age was,Emily felt just like a naughty girl feels as she laid there over his knees,her bottom up high feeling overly exposed as she reached for something to grab hold of. Finally settling with one hand on the leg of the chair and one hand on his ankle.

Tom studied the pretty sight beneath him. Her cute little panties struggling to contain the cheeks that were ready to pop out. Tom placed his warm hand on her right butt cheek and began to lecture the girl about the values and the consequences of sending pics designed to tease somebody. Even though he had witnessed her straighten her panties,he wasn’t going to pass up the opportunity to do so himself as well. If only to see how the young lady felt about being teased herself.

Making sure to take his time,Tom first started by inserting his finger into the right side of her panties and slowly running it down. Emily’s toes curled up at this and her legs bent slightly in the middle. It was going to be a fruitless task as she was highly aroused as it was,but feeling his finger rub over her bare skin as he adjusted the panties just made the wetness more intense. Once he was satisfied,Tom rubbed his hand over the silky material,thoroughly admiring the femininity as his rough hand straightened the flimsy nylon covering three quarters of her little butt. Emily was in a tortured state and slowly moved her legs as she almost begged for him to start spanking her.

Her wish was soon realized as his hand slowly starting to land firmly upon her bottom,making sure that he alternated each cheek. Emily’s body relaxed,basking in the gentle warmth that started to resonate in her bottom. For a good couple of minutes this continued,his hand landing on her rear,not too hard,just enough for her to take short intakes of breath. The warmth steadily building in her pinkening cheeks.

Tom’s grip on her waist tightened slightly and he started to spank a little bit more firmly,firmly enough for Emily’s right leg to start involuntarily raising off the ground. As the spanks continued,both her legs were leaving the ground at regular intervals,each one reacting to a hard spank until it looked like she was kicking. Every now and then both silent and vocal OW’s were leaving her mouth.

For about 5 minutes Emily’s backside was spanked,not overly hard,but enough for it to be no picnic either. This was by Tom’s design as he had plans for her spanking,she might think that this is a completely pleasurable experience,but it was also promised that she would get a sound spanking,and that she was about to get.

Tom took a pause from spanking Emily and rubbed over her flaming cheeks,a feeling that Emily simply adored. Resting his hand on her bottom she felt the heat build up underneath it to an almost unbearable level. He looked down at the back of her head and asked her “Emily,I want you to walk over to the dresser and bring me the cracker barrel paddle that is on top of it”

This wasn’t something that Emily had wanted to do,but she knew that it was something that was going to be required of her based on the many conversations that they had had. Gingerly easing her shaking body up off his lap she headed to where the nasty little paddle was. For Tom,this was one of the most visually exciting moments that he got when spanking a naughty girl,watching her walk away from him with her flimsy panties still in place,admiring the contrast of the bright white material and the red cheeks present both below the panties,and shining through the thin material.

Emily took hold of the paddle and very slowly shuffled her way back to Tom. When she had picked it up her first thought had been that it didn’t look so bad and that she had had much worse than that before. Little did she know what was about to happen.

The paddle was grasped firmly in his right hand as the girl repositioned herself back over his lap. He then made a strange request “Emily,please put your right arm behind your back”

The first thoughts that entered her mind was that she hadn’t even tried to reach back,so why is he asking for my arm. Nonetheless,she complied with his wish. A wonderful feeling of being safe and secure entered her as he took hold of her arm;she in return grasped his wrist. The smooth wood rubbed over her deep pink cheeks and Emily clenched them together at its coolness. Tom raised the paddle and landed it firmly on her right cheek. Emily’s eyes widened,it wasn’t unbearable,but that stung like a bitch. Then one on her left cheek,right again,left,right,left…. The attempt to remain stoic lasted all of a few seconds as the wicked little paddle started to sting her entire bottom. Emily’s legs flailed every which way and her vocal noises grew louder and louder.

Emily didn’t know this,the fire in her bottom was her only concern,but Tom had counted to 50 spanks with the paddle as he had mentioned he would. The knuckles on her left hand had turned white from the way she held on to the chair leg,and her right hand had left claw marks in his wrist. When the spanks stopped landing her body relaxed but her teeth remained biting her lip. Finally,it was over,at least she thought it was. A shot of adrenalin rushed through her body when she felt his fingers enter the waistband of her panties,instinctively her hand reached back and grabbed them “No PLEASE Tom,PLEASE,I’m SORRY,not on the bare bottom,PLEASE”

“Young lady,this will be the end of your spanking. Now unless you remove your hand,I will finish your spanking off with the hairbrush”

Emily’s hand flew off her panties and it joined the other one in front of her,holding them both tightly to her chest. That was the magic word,the only one that counted,she would do anything not to be spanked with that wicked hairbrush,she didn’t care how much the CB paddle hurt.

Tom very slowly began to draw the flimsy material down over her flaming cheeks. Emily’s face flushed,the combination between the cool breeze sweeping over her warm bottom,and the fact that she knew he was witnessing her panties soaked through as he slowly drew them down.

“Hand please” he requested sternly.

Emily gingerly put her hand behind her and bit on her other thumb as he grasped it. It was with good reason;the feeling of the smooth wood soundly landing upon her now bare bottom was intolerable,the 50 spanks in 30 seconds felt like 500 spanks in 30 minutes… That damn paddle stings like the dickens. Her body was still bucking and her legs still kicking in an unladylike manner when she heard the wood hit the tiled floor.

Tom’s hand now caressed the bright red bottom while Emily still held on tight to his left wrist,her eyes watery from the first spanking she had received in years. Her head bowed at the catharsis of the spanking and the now soothing hand easing the sting from her flaming mounds. Tom’s original goal had been to put Emily in the corner after her spanking,but as he soothed her bottom he felt that this was enough for this time. Being a gentleman he slid the damp panties back up her legs so as to provide her as much modesty as he could,as modest as a girl could feel with a guy pulling up a wet pair of panties anyway.

With the spanking over,Tom eased Emily up,he then took her in his arms with a warm hug,his arms reassuring her that everything was okay. Wiping the dampness from her eyes she headed to the bed and grabbed a pillow to hold. Tom went with her and rubbed her bottom all over as she laid there. He pondered,should I get the ice out to soothe her bottom down?
Emily and Tom (Part 2)

Emily held tight to the pillow as she felt Tom’s hand soothe her bottom. It was probably the combination of the long drive,and the result of the long overdue spanking that she received,but it was a very short time before Emily fell asleep,tightly hugging the pillow and daydreaming about the spanking she knew was coming just before she went to bed that evening.

Maybe only twenty minutes had passed that Emily dozed,but it was something she really needed. Before long the two of them were sat around enjoying a drink and developing the friendship they had built so far. Any fears that Emily had had were no longer there,she felt totally comfortable in this new environment and was as relaxed as a person could be. Still,there was one major hurdle she had to climb,and it was the only thing that was playing on her mind the whole time they talked.

What was this hurdle?

The hurdle for Emily was her Rosewood hairbrush,she HATED the damn thing,plain and simple,the brush sucked ass. If there was one thing that would make her behave completely,it was the threat of a spanking with her own Rosewood brush. And now she had completely resigned herself to not only taking a spanking with the brush,but she was actually going to hand Tom the brush and ASK for her spanking,was she out of her mind? Could she really trust this person she hardly knew,to apply the one thing she detested more than anything in the world to her bare bottom?

A couple of hours passed and Emily decided that she wanted to take a shower. Her bottom was no longer sore,there was just that nice warm tingling sensation on her slightly pink rear. Emily gathered up some clothes and made sure to tuck the brush in between them as she headed towards the shower,hoping that Tom had not seen it when she did so.

The shower was dynamite,all of the days woes being gently washed away,the soap so freshening against her soft skin. Her mind was only in one place though,that damn brush. With her stomach still in knots she really began to question whether or not she could go ahead with it,can she really trust him?

Emily still hadn’t made her mind up as she stood there drying her body,the whole time eying the horrible rosewood sat on the sink. With a dab of perfume she slipped on a t-shirt that just rested below her belly button,then she slowly began to ease up her red silk panty,almost convincing herself that she couldn’t really do it. Her panties in place,she inserted her fingers into the lower part of them and let the thin elastic snap against her bottom. A light bulb went off,like a magic wand appearing in her hand,she had a plan,one he was sure to love,one she knew would get to him. A big smile appeared on the face of the little minx as she picked up the brush,I’m going to enjoy this she thought to herself.

Emily sauntered in to the room holding the brush tightly in her hand,smiling very coyly as she approached Tom. He was aware that this might happen,so it wasn’t that much of a surprise to him. He shook his head as he saw her red panties come into view,the poor girl he thought,doesn’t she have any idea that the LAST colour you should wear to a spanking is RED? That is an open invitation for a spanker to match the bottom to the colour of the underwear and better yet,she was just about to ask for it. Tom chuckled to himself at her imminent demise.

Emily extended her arm with the brush and spoke much more comfortably than she thought was going to be possible “I have been a very naughty girl Tom,and I deserve to be spanked” as she handed him the wicked devil of a brush. A sigh of relief waved through her body,she was able to actually ask,and it felt so good to do so.

Tom nodded and rose from his seat. He headed towards the straight backed chair and glanced at the trembling miss who was looking at the floor and twirling her hair with her right hand. Taking a seat he invited Emily over,which was really hard for her to do,the plan she thought,use the plan brat.

Emily walked over to Tom and stood next to him,glancing straight into his eyes as she did so. She dropped her head and looked towards the floor,then began to twirl her foot on her toes. Slowly she raised her head again and looked at him,hooking her bottom lip with her finger. With her free hand,Emily inserted her thumb into the thin waistband of her panty in front of her and began to slide it from side to side,then took her hand from her lip and reached behind her to stretch the thin material to cover more of her bottom,letting the elastic snap against her bottom when she released it.

It was a wicked thing for her to do. Through the many conversations that they had had,she was fully aware that the tiny little noise of her panties snapping against her bottom turned him on immensely. It was something that took him back to the very first time that he had spanked someone,and was a noise that he associated with fun and the joys of spanking,and she knew that all too well. It was a devilish thing for her to do. To emphasize her point she turned sideways so that he could see all of her bottom,then inserted both fingers into her panty and let him watch as the thin elastic snapped against her bottom once more. Emily licked her bottom lip as she turned to face Tom whose mouth was agape with a wicked grin.

Eying the minx,he had lost all control,that was really mean. She had described it to him almost nightly by email,knowing that each and every time it drove him insane “I suppose you think you are pretty cute Young Lady” he said to her.

Emily nodded “Uh huh,and my panties are even cuter,look” she replied,teasing him once more by sticking her bottom out and releasing the panty with yet another *snap*

“Bend over my lap young lady”

Tom opened his legs and assisted Emily. She was about to go over both legs,but he guided her over his left leg only. Immediately she knew that this was NOT a good position to be in as her body folded in two over his huge thigh,her bottom sticking way up in the air. She tried to clench her cheeks as the position left her feeling very vulnerable,feeling him grab her tightly around the waist. Tom rested his hand on the cool silk material barely covering her bottom and began to rub the red silk. Emily clenched her bottom tighter as his hand was coming all so close to her wetness while he rubbed this way. She began to bite on her bottom lip and grabbed his ankle tightly.

“So Emily,how do you feel right now young lady?” he asked.

In a voice barely audible,Emily replied “I feel like a naughty little girl,Sir”

This was not far from the truth anyway. Emily only stood 5’1? and weighed barely 90lbs,and now her body was almost bent in half as she laid there.

“Well that is exactly what you look like right now young lady,and what happens to naughty little girls Emily?”

Her voice still in a whisper,she replied “They get spanked on their bare bottoms,Sir”

“Yes they do Emily,and that is just what you are going to get right now young lady”

Tom inserted his hand into the flimsy red material and slowly drew them to her knees. Emily’s face flushed bright red as she felt the wetness of them brush against her thigh. She buried her head and tried as hard as she could to squeeze her legs together,knowing that her wet lips were exposed and glistening with the wetness. The cool air raised goosebumps on her bottom as she remembered practising this position,she knew fully well that her bottom was directly under his gaze,her sitspots right beneath him as her butt stuck up in the air. She tried once more to squeeze her legs together just wishing that the view would disappear from his sight,but it was just sat there,begging for his attention.

Tom took hold of the Rosewood brush and circled it on Emily’s right cheek. Her little nose scrunched up as she anticipated that wicked sting it would produce. The brush left her bottom and SMACK,it landed upon where it just left. Emily’s eyebrows got tighter together as the sting rose in her bottom,then she felt its bite on her left cheek. Only two spanks and her left leg rose,before numbers 3 and 4 landed on their target. Now the head lowered itself and the little legs began their kicking motion as two more spanks landed. No longer able to hold it in,Emily started with the ‘ow’s’,which only grew louder as the brush went from cheek to cheek,her legs now kicking like a little girl.

Tom wasn’t spanking hard,he knew what the brush did to her,but it’s steady pace had the girl talking “Ow,please Tom,Ow Ow,I’m sorry Tom,Ow,Please stop,Ow”

Tom added a few more spanks to the young miss who was fighting hard to move her butt out of the way as the stinging wood met her tender flesh. He was very proud of her. Emily had managed to ask him for a spanking with the one thing that she hated,and he was prepared to give her about 30 spanks with it,fairly lightly,which for her stung like crazy. The young girl deserved a reward,and he was going to give it to her.

“You took that very well Emily” he said as he stopped spanking her with the brush “Now we will finish your spanking off with my belt”

Emily’s eyes lit up and she clenched her fists against her mouth in joy. Tom picked the girl up around the waist and stood her on her feet,saying to her “Pull your panties up Emily and go to the bed. I want you up on all fours young lady”

Emily almost jumped with joy as she pulled the red silk back up her thighs,this time she subconsciously snapped the elastic without even realizing it,causing Tom to look to the ceiling and sigh deeply. The young lady jumped on the bed and assumed her position,burying her head into a pillow and arching her tiny back as far as she could. Because it was the belt,Emily’s fear of exposure didn’t even enter her mind. He walked to her side to allow her to watch as he unbuckled his belt,slowly drawing it through each loop as her open mouthed expression followed every move. Tom doubled the belt and snapped it together while Emily’s bottom quivered at the sound of the leather coming together.

It was almost time,but Tom needed to do two things first. Taking the folded belt he took hold of the back of Emily’s panties and inserted the buckle into them,letting the elastic waist hold it in it’s place. He then draped the belt downwards over her bottom and let the folded leather fall between her open legs. The leather rested there,softly touching her wet lips through her panty and brushing her thigh at the slightest motion.

“Wait there for me Emily,and do not move,I will be right back.”

Emily closed her eyes and fell into some type of dream state as the leather rested over her bottom. Tom slowly removed his pants and put on some shorts. He looked at the beautiful sight on the bed as he headed towards the fridge. Emily’s eyes opened wide as she heard the unmistakable sound of ICE hitting the bottom of the ice bucket,could she get any wetter than this she thought,and shook her body at the feeling of the soft leather resting up against her mound.

Richard Windsor

Emily and Tom (Part 3) – The good girl.

With the ice in the bucket,Tom glanced sideways and admired the adorable bottom sticking up facing him and smirked a big grin. She was like a mannequin,a fine sculpture,laying there waiting for his admiration.

Tom returned to the turned on girl and set the ice down on the chair,eying the leather belt dangling between her open legs. Slowly he reached between her thighs and took hold of the soft leather and lifted it upwards,making sure that his firm fingers made contact with the wet silk as he did so,slowly lifting it and tracing his fingers up the soft silk covered mound as the belt raised. Emily’s mouth opened at his touch,letting out a soft moan as his fingers rubbed against her hot lips.

Surveying the girl one more time Tom rubbed his hands all over her bottom,the red silk straining with his firm hands. Reaching into the bucket,he took out an ice cube. Sliding his hand under her,the cool ice made a circle around her belly button,then headed upwards towards her pert breasts. The ice made contact with her left nipple and Tom pressed it firmly against the hardening skin,gently circling it,then slid it across her cleft towards the right breast,which also felt the delight of the cool wet ice hardening the nipple.

Tom dropped the ice and continued to manipulate her right nipple with his fingers,pinching it and firmly pulling on hardened teat,the whole time his other hand sat in the cleft of her bottom,tantalizingly close to her moistness. Reaching for the belt he patted her little bottom “You won’t be needing your panties young lady,take them off please” Tom said.

Emily rose submissively and pulled the red silk panties down her legs,letting them fall in a puddle on the floor below her. They gazed into each others eyes and Tom reached for the shivering girl,taking her in his arms and pulling her tightly to him. Cradling her head in his chest and her waist with his other arm,the belt dangled and brushed her thighs. The warmth of their bodies staying in the contact of the hug for a minute,her sex throbbing as she felt his erection pushing into her stomach. Tom placed his hands on the sides of Emily’s face and gently eased the girl backwards,leaning down and kissing the girl on the forehead as he did.

With a deep intake of breath hoping to cool down her quivering body,Emily climbed back on the bed and resumed her prior position,her legs open slightly wider this time. Tom placed his hand on the small of her arched back and laid the belt across the upturned cheeks. Emily’s hand clutched the pillow as she felt the leather leave her skin and then WHACK,a searing stripe grew across both her cheeks,slowly and methodically Tom applied the same three more times,then raised the belt higher and struck the quivering cheeks very hard. Emily bucked and jumped as the searing heat of that strike rose to the surface of her skin,gently being comforted as Tom rubbed the stinging cheeks,her right cheek involuntarily quivering as he did so.

The pattern continued,Tom would land four or five firm spanks with the belt,followed by a searingly hot hard stroke,making sure to rub the bottom each time the leather hit hard on her rapidly rising bottom. Emily was lost,her head swung from side to side in the pillow each time the belt made contact with her skin,her moaning growing louder and louder as her bottom grew hotter and hotter. Her lips protruded and ached as the soft breeze washed up against her moistness. Still the belt continued its descent upon her heavily striped bottom,though Emily could no longer distinguish between a firm stroke and a hard one,it was all blended together,like she was floating in space.

Tom was enjoying landing the belt across her bottom over and over,admiring the stripes it was creating each time it landed. It was obvious the pleasure that Emily was in and Tom decided to increase that pleasure. Raising the belt high one more time,he landed it fully across her cheeks hard,this time rubbing the sting out longer,his hand soothing the burning sensation. Tom transferred the belt to his left hand as he continued to rub with his right,slowly rubbing his finger down the parted crease and across her puckered anus. His hand slid further down and found the wet silky mound to her sheer delight and Emily screamed her pleasure. It was going to be hard,but Tom raised the belt with his left hand and slapped it sharply against her right cheek as his fingers brushed over her wet hot slit.

Now Emily was everywhere,a belt striking her bottom at the same time his hand was rubbing her pussy. Emily grasped the pillow hard and parted her legs further,begging for him to enter her in some way as the soft leather kept slapping both her red cheeks. She didn’t have to wait for long,at almost the same time the belt landed,a finger entered her hot opening,causing Emily to utter a loud ‘ahhhhh’. Tom pushed his finger slowly in as he tried to co-ordinate the strokes of the belt. It was difficult,but he was able to land the belt then follow it with his finger moving in and out of her vagina as the girl writhed and bucked below him,Tom entered a second finger into the hot mound and gradually began to increase the pace of them going in and out of her.

Letting the belt fall to her side,Tom concentrated more on his firm fingers pushing deeper and deeper inside of the screaming girl,every 4 seconds or so using his left hand to smack down firmly on the high bottom beneath him,each smack causing Emily to jut her body backwards to push harder against his fingers thrusting into her.

The moans were loud and Emily’s body was thrusting everywhere at Tom’s touch. He stopped the spanking part abruptly and concentrated on the rapidly increasing panting from the girl,allowing his left hand to slip under her body and seek out her throbbing clit. The combination was electric,his right hand thrusting into her sternly while his left hand gently rubbed the soft tissue surrounding her clitoris. Emily’s legs opening wider by the second and her hands grasping far out in front of her. The orgasms had begun. Her hot ass tingling as the waves of ecstasy swept through her shaking body,her hands clawing at anything she could grab,moaning her joy loudly. She had reached the crest and her body bucked as she screamed her delight,all the while Tom grinned from ear to ear at the joy he was bringing her.

Slowly,Tom began to reduce the ferocity of his fingers entering in and out of her as Emily’s body began to show the signs of slowing down. Very gently he rubbed over her sore mounds. Emily’s sighs showing their appreciation of his loving touches. She needed to be held,and held tightly.

Tom sat on the bed and his hands continued to caress over her body. A deeply flushed Emily slowly got up from her dream state. Her hand held his shoulder as she climbed over his lap,spreading her knees on either side of him and pushing her groin up to meet his hardened manhood. Emily threw her arms over his shoulders and let him engulf her in his arms,his hands reaching down to her scarlet bottom and pulling her up as tight as he could towards him. Emily tightened her arms around Tom and buried her head into his chest and stayed there,she wished she could stay there forever.

Richard Windsor.

channn
Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 272
Đến từ : TPHCM

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết